Sunday, October 11, 2009

Baby Shower!!!

On Saturday, October 10 my friends Amy and Michelle hosted a baby shower for me at the clubhouse in our neighborhood.


Because I chose to decorate our nursery in a Peter Rabbit theme, the shower theme followed suit. Michelle worked into the wee hours of the morning making the shower cake. Here's Peter Rabbit outside of Mr. MacGregor's garden stealing a carrot. Isn't it amazing? (I think she is secretly related to Martha Stewart.)





I received lots of fabulous and beautiful gifts.



I especially love the homemade gifts including a baby afghan from Grandma Margie and a floor quilt for the baby to play on from Jennifer and Carol.


After the shower, Joe's family came back to our house to give him his "shower" gift. It's a Daddy Suit complete with everything one needs to take care of a baby: apron, diapers, rubber gloves, goggles, tongs, earplugs, velcro, duct tape, baby toy, and just about anything else you could think of.



No comments:

Post a Comment