Saturday, June 27, 2009

The Nursery Nears Completion

Upon my arrival home from finals week at Jung Tao, Joe and I went to pick up our baby crib. Amazingly enough, it only took us around two hours total to assemble!




Here are some pictures of the decor in the baby's room. I'm pulling in Peter Rabbit and bunnies anywhere I can while keeping the overall feel of the room as transitional and neutral as possible.


I made the matte for this cloth block. . .


South wall of nursery

West wall of nursery

East wall of nursery


My nesting instincts have really kicked in, and I'm now on a sewing jag. In addition to my pillows, curtains, dust ruffle, and rocking chair pad/seat cover, I've also whipped up some burp cloths, bibs, and a bunting outfit.

Dust ruffle


Window valance


Baby bunting with rabbit ear hat


Bibs with front pockets and decorative stitching


Matching bib and burp cloth assortment

No comments:

Post a Comment